February 3, 2011

a lil poem i wrote in crw205


Sweet and Sour Love

Passion, Romance and Smiles,

Fights, Arguments and Lies.

Something I want so much

Shouldn’t hurt this bad

This love that we have is so bittersweet

One moment it’s sweet,

And the next it goes sour.

When its good-

It’s great

When we fall-

We hit rock bottom

I never used to be that girl

Never sat at home wondering why

Now all I do is sit and cry

You cut me open-

Ripped out my heart

Chewed it up like it was gum

And spit it out on the curb

As you stepped on it

YOU SELFISH BITCH!

ALL YOU THINK ABOUT IS YOURSELF

What about me?

Did you ever love me?

NO!

HOW COULD I HAVE EVER TRUSTED YOU?

You lost my trust the day you deceived me

You did me dirty

Now nothing can ever be the same

HOW COULD I HAVE EVER TRUSTED YOU?

You played with me like I was a toy

And threw me under the bed when you got tired

You used and abused me

Mistaken my kindness for weakness

We argued so much,

So many endless fights

“FUCK YOU!”

“I HATE YOU!”

You walked out

My eyes began to water

Than the tears began to flow

Frustrated and thinking

Go to sleep, it will all be better in the morning

Than two hours later

“But I just want you here, I can’t sleep without you”

A knock on the door

An angry face

“Come lay down next to me”

A kiss goodnight to end the fight

But…

Our days weren’t always bad

had me feeling high off life

high off our love

from the sweet kisses

to the little things you would do just because

many endless nights-

just you and I

spending hours together

and yet still missed each other

Your kisses made my knees weak

Made my heart skip a beat

From the sweet “I love you, goodnights”

To the “good morning” texts

Going to bed together

And waking up in your arms

You were mine and nothing came in between that

What happened to this love?

You took a pencil and erased the happy ending

When you needed me I would come running

Our love is insane

We keep moving in circles

Breaking up to making up

I’m tired of the circles

They are making me dizzy

This is it

NO MORE CIRCLES

THIS IS MY FINAL GOODBYE

No comments: