January 3, 2010

Heaven Here On Earth.

So lucky me i met the woman of my dreams. Yes that does mean that i am Gay. Gay. Gay. I have been for years but i have always tried to hide it util i could find the perfect woman to take all the gay jokes and ridicule from my family for. She's my rock and when i look at her its like i fall deeper and deeper each time. She makes me feel better then any man in my life has ever made me feel ...Scratch that better then ANYONE in my life has made me feel her. With her i am able to be comfortable and myself and thats more then i could ever ask her. When im with her i just want to do any and everything in my power to make her happy. I know she gets mad sometimes when i always offer to buy her something or do something for her but its because i want to continue to see that beautiful smile of her's all day everyday. I never thought in a million years i would be able to love again after my last relationship but here i am thinking about this woman 24'7 wondering if shes thinking of me. After years of heart break, the tears, the lies, and the pain of love lost after love lost i never thought i would be able to feel the way that i feel for her. When im with her i loose control of all my audio skills and choke on every thought, word, talk i have for her. She makes me loose my breathe with every speech and i feel alive again, i feel whole once again.
My family believes that i am just confused and this is just a phase but there is no confusion about the way that i feel for her. Before we got together i would dream of an angel who would find me and numb all the pain that i once felt and i believe with all my heart that i have found her. she makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me want to be as good as i can for her. At times i feel like i am not good enough for her. Shes like a star in the sky and i feel almost too lucky to say that i get to have my own perfect star. Just when i began to give up on this long and strenuous journey i found perfection within my imperfect world. From her sweet and beautiful eyes to her delicate kiss i realize that there is a god and he has made her specifically for me. I know many say that a love like ours is just deviant and unacceptable but in the end she is my rib. She is my heart. She's the love i promise to cherish for many years to come. She is the air i breathe. The love ive only been able to dream of. She is everything that is right in this world of wrong i have been forced to live in. No words. No one song. No movie. Nothing on this earth can show just how much i care for this woman . She is a devine beauty and a heavenly spirit that has graced me with the best feelin in the world. Because of her i have trully found...Heaven On Earth.

No comments: