January 10, 2010

She is Mine,,,

Its funny how one person can change your whole perception on life. I'm not talking about a person's personal views, but i mean just their presence. See My girl....Damn...My girl....yeah she's got grace, shes got brains, hell if i didnt know any better id swear she was an angel. Flyest thing i have ever seen i look at her and im lost. Drooling in my sleep just from the freaky things we do in my dreams. Shes got me thinking of an eternal life where my forever lover is she. Beauty just does not explain in depth, when we first met i didnt want to get to close now i can never be too close i need her al the time. Gotta have her all the time or like a crack fein i start suffering from withdrawls. Shes the sweetest taste this world has ever offered. If it was possible i would live in her so i would never have to be apart from her. Taste her till the time stops and her legs drop and her mouth screams "Stop babe i cant take it no more." Just like my favorite meal though, as soon as im done ill be begging for more.Shes my drug and im her addict, aint no way im letting her go so the next chick could have her. If i had my way we would live for eternity just so i could spend foorever in her arms. I know ya'll probably thinking yo this girl is sprung and guess what ill admit it. Im sprung, hooked, a fein, desperately and hopelessly addicted to those brown eyes of hers. If she we're a pool i swear i might just try to drown myself in her. Suffocate myself with her intoxicating fragrance just to be revived and start all over again . With her i dont worry about nothing this world ever dishes out my flawless princess makes this world seem as if this is all imaginary. Nothing real could ever taste this sweet, look this....breathtaking. Yet here i am. Standing before the women who stops my heart with every glance she throws my way. soon to be in cardiac arrest by the way she captures my voice with the beautiful melody that is her voice. Shes my universe in body form and all i want to do is be with her as much as possible. Cant call her no more because she leaves me speechless soon somebody gon have to call 911 the way she leaves me breathless. Im the perfect candidate for a heart attack because everytime she looks at me, my heart skips a beat. Yeah i know its crazy the way i seem to be getting so deep but i have to admit she got me. Since that first kiss when her lips touched mines ive been stuck on her willingly. she is the epitome of greatness, She's royal highness indeed, My Queen, The princess of my fortress Draked it when he said she was the best, Now i got every body sick adn tired of her cause her name is aways on my tounge to the point it where my tounge wont even rest too worked up on saying the best. She's stolen my heart and now there's nothing there but i have to say if i had to give it away im glad its hers cause she is the most devine and i thank god every day that...She is Mine...

No comments: