January 10, 2010

Sweet Beautiful lady

Dont tell me that we aint meant to be girl, that this feeling that im feeling aint reality girl. I pinched myself so i know this has to be real. Im sitting here stuck on thoughts of you cant get you off my mind im sick dreaming of a future you dont even see. Getting lonely in these dreams need you to be here beside me. Im searching deep and beyond just to make sure you here in the end. Dont got much to offer but my hand and my heart and im handing it off as soon as you ready to start. I give you every heart beat every breath i take im here for you. Put ya hand in my hand tel them this is real haters, She's mine haters. Dont gotta worry bout a thing cause im all yours faithfully im committed. Only together a few weeks yet you stole my heart the way nikkas could never do after years of effort. You got me singing songs knowing i got no vocals just wishing to one day take ya hand. Im talking marriage we both in dresses shit we can gee it up skip a cerimony and hit up that city hall if thats what you like. Im down for being her for a life time you know my style babe im here so fuck the next man. Cal me Trey baby cause cant nobody do it the way that i can. Never been a pimp but never took this love thing seriously. For you though im willing and able im talking no more. Without you i cant sleep, if im not with you i cant think you got me high like a drug baby you got me flying. Scared of heights but im falling for you like this is not an out of the ordinary thing. Quoting love movies printing hearts around our names switching up my style cant show too much thats disrespectful. Nikkas like nah this wont last you gon miss the dick but id go forever celibate and live off just the taste of you and still be the happiest woman in this world. Dont let nobody tell you that my love aint true cause they some lies some haters and they just mad cause they aint me tight that they cant have you disgusted because i have you. Im blessed to have you id be damned if i let someone hurt you got so much love for you i dont know what to do im just hoping one day that youll understand how much i mean it when i say I love you. How thats an understatement for the value of my feelings toward you. those three little words can never express the value in which i feel for you. Your like a dream come true . I cant do nothing but bless this day ive been given to spend with you. If i had my way id use this whole world to write i love you on every block unti ive run out of earth and had to move to another planet because baby my love for you wont ever stop with every heart beat theres a thought of you that passes through my mind that wont ever stop. People talk about their loves but it wont ever compare to this love between you and i. Because you are more then just a girl, more then just a friend you are the blood that races through my body. every breathe i take, youll always be the highlight of this life of mine, and its to you i give my everything i will be here till the end and forever on cause forever just doesnt seem long enough when its you im thinking of my Sweet Beautiful Lady.

No comments: